Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009, oh my!

Well, it will be 2009 in just a couple of hours. I can't believe how fast this year has passed. It has been a crazy year for both of us pancake girlies, new jobs, a new business, moving, and so many more little things. I always feel a little weird when the new year rolls around. I don't really do the resolution thing becuase I never can keep them. But, I have been thinking about some things I would like to do this year...
I think I am going to sign up for an aerobics class or something, cause excersice is good for you... and, I have a big butt :).

Stretching the boundaries of my creativity is always something I strive for. I am constantly inspired by new things. Right now it's the music I'm listening to. I would love to channel this inspiration into some jewelry creations. I would also love to improve my sewing skills.

I need to be a little more organized. Okay, alot more organized. My craft room is a disaster right now. And it always seems the supplies from my craft room always end up all over my living room floor.

We'll see how these non-resolution resolutions work out. I'm sure I'll do okay, well, except for the excersise one.

I'm really excited about what this year will bring. I'm especially excited about polkadotpancake stuff. I just keep learning more and more. Hopefully we'll continue to be able to live out our dreams (cheesy, I know, but so true.)
To anyone who reads this, first of all, sorry about the grammar and spelling :). Second, I hope you all have a fabulous new year! May you be happy, healthy, and successful!

Love and syrup,
Bran

No comments: